Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inova Blood Donor Services Sent Me A Letter My Parents Blood Types Are A And O. Am I Really Blood Type AB?

My parents blood types are A and O. Am i really Blood type AB? - inova blood donor services sent me a letter

These 17 years of my life, I said that my blood type A. For my school, decided to Inova Blood Transfusion Service of the wine and to donate my blood. A month later I received a confirmation and a letter of thanks from the blood donor service. On paper, add a card with my ID, including my blood type. The document says my blood type is AB blood. I asked my parents told me I could be wrong. So I called the service for donors. The lady told me that it is a special event and not explain it, how it happened, but I do not know. Can someone explain how that happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kidco Product fleur. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree