Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Herpes On Chest Pictures Do I Have Herpes? I Kissed A Girl A While Ago Who Had A Cold Sore [and More ]

Do I have herpes? I kissed a girl a while ago who had a cold sore [and more ] - herpes on chest pictures

Approximately 6 months or so during the school year, a house of girls and had to go even once. She had a cold sore for a few months and it has disappeared as before. Some children of a time [long] before, he joked that herpes-wise had. Now that I have with people, she said she had to kiss a boy a few months before his birth with herpes, but I've never seen wounds. I have bumps on the face, but not really in my mouth or my lameness, recently received a few buttons on his chest and neck, but I think this is just normal because I am in my first step in puberty. I thought about it, because it happens every day, not that I think might have herpes, I just want to be sure that we do not expect. As I said I had a couple of buttons, but not as cold sore outbreaks, you see, when you see pictures of herpes. Thank you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kidco Product fleur. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree