Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can You Get Warts On Your Chest Can Panick Attacks Make You Feel Like Your Having A Heart Attack?

Can panick attacks make you feel like your having a heart attack? - can you get warts on your chest

In such a worry wart! I mean, I suffer from extreme anxiety for all to health .. I hate that in the case, but I've been like that since I was 7 years. Ok, so I have very bad anxiety when I was 14 and had chest pain and heart pain as the wound So I sent a top model of cardiactic very good doctor when I was 14 years and had so many tests and an ultrasound and said, '100 meters per cent. when I grow chest pains and my heart begins to beat I go to the emergency room, always run an EKG on me (I was 6 years during the last six months), and all of them are perfect and normal. All we can say is that I have severe anxiety, I also have acid reflux if I do I feel like a bad food to eat in a heart attack! Tired of the feeling in this way. They say that my heart ishealthy, but I can not help thinking that it is not. ) After all these events taking place when I was 14 years (actually only 20 years old I think my heart was, is healthy? and fear is really just wrong?

Even if I have a small glass of wine you enjoy all of the symptoms disappear and I can relax. is a good sign that the fear of being alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Kidco Product fleur. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree